Bright Stars aims to provide high quality care and education for children and a secure foundation for learning in an encouraging and nurturing environment, where there is an equality of opportunity and support for all and where staff and parents or carers work in close partnership.
- To provide a safe and secure environment which extends and develops all areas of a child’s development within the six areas of learning.
- To enable all children to learn and develop their skills to the best of their ability.
- To promote self-discovery, exploration and curiosity towards learning.
- To maintain the standards and guidance set by Ofsted and to regularly reflect and develop our practice.
- To encourage children to explore the environment and feel comfortable with the staff and the setting.
- To provide a good working relationship with parents/carers and children.
- To ensure good communication skills are in practice throughout the organisation.
- To ensure confidentiality is kept at all times.